About Me

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hi, and welcome to my blog.

My name is Amanda Drover. I am a stay at home mom of 2 kids under the age of 4. I have a great boyfriend who is also an outstanding Father and best friend. My kids are the light of my life and they are the reason why I started my home business almost 2 and a half years ago. I have replaced the income that I used to make working full time at other jobs AND I get to be home with my kids, be my own boss, work when I want to work AND help other people do the same. Best job in the world :)

I like to look on the positive side of things, the glass is always half-full not half-empty. If you think the same way then send me an email or IM I'd love to hear from ya and have a great conversation.

My email is amandadrover@live.com

My Yahoo Messenger is MotivatedMom29

I'll be sharing lots of helpful information on here for others who have a home business and would love to hear feedback, questions, or suggestions.

Have a fantastic day!

Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP