Your Contact List - The Lifebood of your Business

Sunday, May 30, 2010

If you have found something great that can truly help people - then you should be sharing it with everyone you know right?

It's not about bugging your friends and family. It's simply sharing what you have found. Some will be interested, some won't. And that's ok.


Warm Market Contact List
Your first assignment is to put together your contact list. This will be everyone you know, have met, care about, do business with, and especially know you can help.

Why start with your warm market?
Because these are the people YOU CARE about most - and who you should help to learn about safer products. Help them make extra money.

Because they trust you, so they will listen to what you have to say

Think of names to put under each subject:

RELATIVES
mother
father
daughter
son
Aunt
Brother
Cousin
Sister
Uncle
grandparents


FRIENDS

WEDDING GUEST LIST OR GUEST BOOK

OLD YEARBOOKS

ADDRESS BOOK (that you use for Christmas cards)

FACEBOOK FRIEND LIST

WHO IS MY
Accountant
Dentist
Lawyer
Optometrist
Pharmacist
Physician
Mechanic
UPS
Postal Service
Neighboor

WHO SOLD ME MY
Appliances
Car/Tires
Clothes
Furniture
House
TV/Stereo

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS A:
Bank Teller
Carpenter
Chiropractor
Dietitian
Electrician
Notary Public
Contractor
Editor
Printer
Realtor
Secretary
Surgeon
Antique Dealer
Art Instructor
Fashion Model
Lab Technician
Music Teacher
Office Manager

I KNOW SOMEONE THAT:
Teaches My Kids
Goes Bowling with Me
Was My Teacher
Cuts My Grass
Owns My Apartment
Is in My Book Club
Is my Barber/Hairdresser
Was my Best Man
Is my Former Boss
Repaired My TV
Painted My House
Dry Cleans My Clothes
Sells Me Gasoline

DO NOT send a MASS EMAIL to your friends and family!

TAKE the time to talk with each one. See how things are going. See where you can help. Or simply ask them if they'd like to have a look at it and see what they think, or give you some suggestions on doing your presentation.

If someone says they are busy, not right now, that's ok. Ask again in 6 months or a year or 2. Perhaps things have changed down the road and they DO need your help or might be open to hearing about how they can make extra money.

Most importantly - have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner





Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP